Well, I could tell you, but then you'd get in trouble, too. Actually, I just set up an email address to which I send the updates and they are automatically posted on the blog. Actually, I don't think I could use the address as a real email reception site; it's just a route for posting. I'll be good. Clearly if that's not allowed so my family can all know what's happening, I just won't do it. Back in Dad's mission days, family here in the states would just send the mail to the other Henrichsen clan area. I think it's slightly more complex, now, though.
6 comments:
Hey look! It worked. :) Soup's on.
Were you trying to post from a secure computer or something?
Blast off! Looking forward to the updates!
Is this okay with your mission president, or are you hacking into family history computers?
Well, I could tell you, but then you'd get in trouble, too. Actually, I just set up an email address to which I send the updates and they are automatically posted on the blog. Actually, I don't think I could use the address as a real email reception site; it's just a route for posting.
I'll be good. Clearly if that's not allowed so my family can all know what's happening, I just won't do it. Back in Dad's mission days, family here in the states would just send the mail to the other Henrichsen clan area. I think it's slightly more complex, now, though.
Keep up the good work Wireless projector adapter Canadian fluoxetine order online rhine cruise koln dusseldorfer business credit cards used cars for sale ireland Hot tubs gazebo ontario Small toy crane game for home use
Post a Comment