Thursday, June 11, 2009

P.S.


My last couple days in Ecuador were awesome! My favorite part was visiting people I love that I know from my mission. Here I am at a family home evening with some families from a ward in which I served. I was ecstatic to learn that one of the families that had been inactive and with which we'd worked a lot had actually become active and been sealed in the temple in Guayaquil. (This is part of the family!)
That may have been the most wonderful moment of the trip for me. Of course, it really was a pleasure for me to stay an extra 24 hours, too, because that gave me more opportunity to make visits as well as prepare myself emotionally to leave a land and people I love so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're happy that you could revisit Ecuador and the people you love. Thanks for you spirit and enthusiasm. Dad