New note: Michael discussed the option on the phone of sending the barrel of select grandkids, who would benefit most from sending me off (presumably)with a minimal number of adults who really want to go. My main desires for reporting are 1) I don't make an obnoxious scene and 2) that those who actually attend the meeting part will focus on it. Oh, and remember everyone who comes inside with me needs to be in Sunday attire.
Concerning all the people who want to see me off, I just plan we'll get most of the mushy goodbyes taken care of beforehand. Just seeing me up through the lobby is an option, as is joining in the missionary meeting. (which is about a half hour if I remember correctly)I'll leave it up to parental judgement on which kids (if that's your plan)can go into the meeting send-off. I'm happy so many people want to come.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment