Monday, June 19, 2006

A Favor

Seeing as a certain Carolioness seems to be shirking in her duty to publicize, I will do so for her. Imagine the following in a high-pitched, girly-head voice:

Hello. This is Lion. I love James. In fact, I'm currently in gags with him. Wonderful, isn't it? La-ti-da-ti-da. I think I'll go smooch him right now.

That's seriously verbatim. I think most people know, but considering her currently limited access to the Internet, I figured I could help her out. Even considering her resistance to hurrying to hitch up the wagons before I go, (humph) which is in one month. (yay!!) What are sisters for?
Congratulations, guys. I love you!!

P.S. Yes, the James of which she speaks does, in fact, have the approval of Javich and myself.

5 comments:

Peanut said...

Sue, you are a nice sister. Plus, it's good to know he's got your approval. :)

Also, Congratulations Ms. Lion.

Ree said...

Yeah, I like knowing that two of you have met and like Mr. Lion. He will, of course, be taking her last name. Right? Congrats again, you two.

B said...

Yeah, neaver fear Daddy-A-siblings, Mr. Lion is great and really meshes with the family. On Sunday at family dinner, he brought out a box of "tool toys" that he and Daddy-O proceeded to discuss and play with for at least the next thirty minutes! And Nagol, his son, really is a big cutie. We are really happy for the three of them!

Daisy said...

Maybe someone should mention to Mr. Lion that his cute little son's name makes me think of Nazgul-a tool of the enemy.

I guess we don't have to worry until he starts screeching. Flying would be pretty cool, actually.

CAROLIONESS said...

Thanks guys! I will be taking his name and I don't think Nagol will turn into a Nazgul, though someday he may try flying since his father wants to be a superhero and likes to run around and do back flips everywhere.